BWT Besttaste 10 Cartridge Filter
Filter for Clear, Pleasant-Tasting Water for Gastronomy and Vending.
Clear, pleasant-tasting water is essential in the gastronomy and vending sectors. Even if the local mains water contains low levels of calcium or minerals, professionally calibrated water optimisation is both required and essential for filtering out solids and removing any extraneous odours and tastes.
BWT besttaste filter cartridges with integrated prefiltration provide top-quality water for vending and coffee machines and the many other services in the hospitality industry. They are also excellent for prefiltration before the water is processed by BWT bestaqua ROC reverse osmosis systems. Solids and unwanted contaminants and odours are eliminated efficiently, guaranteeing perfect-tasting hot drinks and a high level of protection for all the equipment and appliances in soft water areas.
- Activated carbon filter system with integrated high-performance prefiltration
- Particularly well suited to mains water containing heavy concentrations of solids
- and where demand for water is high
- Perfect for optimising water for use in the gastronomy
- Removal of solids, off-flavour substances and chlorine from the mains water
- Can be used with mains water with low carbonate hardness (calcium content)
- Easy to install using universal BWT besthead FLEX connection technology
- High sensory grade of filtrate
- Integrated high-performance prefiltration of solids
- High filter capacity
- High-quality activated carbon
- Activated carbon polypropylene fleece for consistently crystal-clear water
- Reduces the heavy metal content
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally