Height (cm/in): 53.3 / 21
Width (cm/in): 71 / 28
Depth (cm/in): 59 / 23
Weight (kg/lbs): 61 / 134.5
Voltage (VAC): 220 single phase
Standard watts (W): 4600
Coffee Boiler Capacity (L): 3.4
Steam Boiler Capacity (L): 7
The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile, equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista direct functional control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-back flush as well as other options.
The Linea PB’s lower profile and increased work area also make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
This new conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing the barista to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- Saturated Groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB making it possible to update firmware.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall Cups allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto Back-flush Program automatic cleaning program.