An acidic, organic milk frother cleaner.
MFC Green contains biodegradable detergents and is derived from natural acids.
Provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of automatic milk frothers. MFC®Green also leaves no trace of odour after rinsing.
It is recommended that MFC Green is used more frequently than the other MFC cleaners due to its milder properties.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Green is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.