Fiorenzato F64 EVO On Demand Coffee Grinder White
- On Demand Coffee Grinder; precise, reliable and easy-to-use.
- Burr type: 64mm Steel Flat.
- Equipped with a touch screen LCD display for one touch operation.
- Options: Single dose, double dose, and Manual grinding.
- Stepless grind adjustment.
- Features a motor cooling fan which activates automatically.
- Recommended consumption: up to 3kg per day.
- Color: White
Fiorenzato F64 EVO On Demand Coffee Grinder:
The Fiorenzato F64 EVO is an Italian built precise, reliable and easy-to-use grinder, designed to simplify the work of baristas. It is equipped with 64mm flat steel burrs which are highly resistant to corrosion and wearing and highly safe for food preparation. Also features a motor cooling fan, which activates automatically to stop the burrs from overheating. It works on ‘Grind On Demand’ principle to deliver grounds directly into the portafilter immediately.
Plus, the touchscreen LCD display makes it easy to grind coffee beans for a single, double dose or operating it manually. It also allows to adjust dosage electronically, so as to guarantee the exact weight of the coffee used. And provides easy viewing of coffee consumption statistics and enables you to check the state of wear of the burrs. Also, fine-tuning the grind size is effortless and precise thanks to the stepless micrometric adjustment ring. The beans hopper with a capacity of 1.5kg makes sure you don't have to keep refilling the beans again and again. Further, you can grind up to 3kg coffee beans per day and burrs perform optimally atleast for 400kg coffee grounds.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the beans hopper with fresh roasted beans.
- Adjust the grind size using the stepless adjustment ring.
- Insert the portafilter into the fork-shaped support under the ground coffee outlet.
- Press the required button for either single, double dose or continuous grinding.
- Remove the portafilter once the process is over.
Care and Use:
- Do not operate it without coffee beans in the hopper.
- Never put ground coffee in the hopper intended only for coffee beans.
- Wash the hopper using neutral soap and water. Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Use perfectly clean, disinfected clothes or brushes for cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive products, as these are liable to take the sheen off shiny parts.
- Keep the grinding blades in an excellent state to ensure high-quality grinding, greater productivity and limited overheating.
Fiorenzato offers innovative coffee grinders which will provide absolute precision and consistency, silent operation and exceptional reliability. It is at the forefront in the world of coffee grinders and perfect for any cafe. Check out the complete range,