Rocket R9 One
For the R nine One, Rocket has ditched their favorite E61 grouphead design and opted for a modern fully saturated grouphead system. This design change makes the R nine One the most consistent Rockets to ever be pumped out of Milan.
It stands its ground with the competition in the dual boiler, stainless steel segment, that has long been dominated by the La Marzocco GS3. It comes equipped with an easy to use pressure profiling system that allows the home barista to switch between custom or pre-set pressure profiles.
Furthermore, for the home barista who wants that additional level of interaction between his or her coffee, where the pressure is literally at their fingertips, the Rocket Espresso manual paddle control system has you covered.
- Dual Boilers: Both 1.9-liter brew and 3.6-liter steam boilers feature stainless steel construction and boiler insulation for excellent temperature management.
- Saturated Group: A fully-circulated water path keeps the group head temp-synced with the brew boiler, bringing added consistency to your shots.
- Pressure Profiling: Design shot profiles for long preinfusion or declining pressure—and anything in between. The R Nine One can be programmed for 5 pressure profiles or used manually.
- PID Controller: Electronic control over temperature provides easy adjustments for different coffees and Intra shot stability.
- Volumetric Dosing: Program shot length by the milliliter for each pressure profile.
- Auto-on Timer: Set your R Nine One to wake up before you do! Program up to 2 heat cycles every day of the week.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel: A full-stainless case, frame, and portafilters bring a sturdy build—and a premium look—to your kitchen or bar setup.