MAHLKONIG E65S - Coffee Grinder
Mahlkonig E65S Coffee Grinder:
The Mahlkonig E65S Coffee Grinder uses highly advanced grinding technology and pioneering features to deliver great-tasting, clean and high-extraction shots consistently. Designed to meet the modern demands of coffee professionals around the globe with its modern slim body having a compact footprint. It works on ‘Grind On Demand’ principle to deliver grounds directly into the portafilter immediately. The revolutionary re-designed spout adapts to every portafilter within seconds by being pushed or pulled into place. Further, its unique shape allows the grounds to flow very fluffy into the portafilter.
It is equipped with multifunctional push and turn buttons and a 61.2 mm color display for the most comfortable navigation through the settings. The innovative icon menu ensures intuitive control over grinding settings and also allows you to program up to 6 recipes. The pioneering stepless grind-adjustment technology lets you set and keep the perfect degree of fineness quickly and single-handedly. Plus, the independent locking mechanism keeps the adjustment in place.
It comes with precision 65 mm flat burrs, made of wear-resistant steel, which grinds at a rate of approx. 4-7 grams per second to provide a single dose in nearly two seconds. The grinding chamber also ensures the most precise dosing consistency for a great taste experience. Plus, the large 1.2kg beans hopper with enhanced durability allows you to handle peak hours in your cafe easily. Also, the sturdy housing, foam-insulated side covers and a special foil behind the front cover ensures near silent grinding operation.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the bean container with whole roasted espresso beans.
- Switch on the grinder by pressing the on/off switch. The grinder is ready for use when the selected mode appears on the display.
- Adjust the grind size using the stepless grind setting adjuster, if required.
- Select the mode (Single, Double or Manual) required by pressing the push and turn buttons. (Refer the manual to know about programming recipes and also using Manual grinding mode.)
- Insert the portafilter between the portafilter support and the portafilter intake.
- Grinding starts automatically.